Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mother Theresa

This will be the third time I have tried to post this, and let me just say the third time better be the charm or it's three strikes and Blogger is out. I realize it's free but jeez-o-peets could it at least be semi-reliable?!

I had a much more in depth post about this amazing woman, then the second time it was slightly less in depth, and this time I am sad to say I am too irritated to do much waxing poetic about what a true wonder Mother Theresa was. I am not a religious person, I am spiritual in how I believe, and I imagine I will break into that topic at some point in this challenge. But not being a religious person does not make Mother Theresa any less inspiring to me. What an unbelievable woman, selfless, giving, wise, and such a beautiful soul. I will always strive to emulate people such as her, throughout my lifetime. She made a difference, and she did it every day, because she was love, and light, and in my opinion she embodied so much of what is right in this world. I challenge you to take a moment out of your day and make a difference, big or small, it doesn't matter. Try to effect change. Be an inspiration to someone, give freely of yourself or your time even though you may be tired. You just never know when it may make all the difference. So in the words of one of the most inspiring people I can possibly think of:


Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.

Life is beauty, admire it.

Life is bliss, taste it.

Life is a dream, realize it.

Life is a challenge, meet it.

Life is a duty, complete it.

Life is a game, play it.

Life is costly, care for it.

Life is wealth, keep it.

Life is love, enjoy it.

Life is mystery, know it.

Life is a promise, fulfill it.

Life is sorrow, overcome it.

Life is a song, sing it.

Life is a struggle, accept it.

Life is tragedy, confront it.

Life is an adventure, dare it.

Life is luck, make it.

Life is too precious, do not destroy it.

Life is life, fight for it.
  


Life is precious and will always be worth fighting for, never forget that!!!

4 comments:

  1. Short and to the point! Perfect for the busy mom :)
    I enjoyed reading your K poem.
    Stopping by from A to Z blogging
    Leigh
    http://www.oneandoneequalstwinfun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao! I didn't even realize until you commented that Blogger had eaten my ENTIRE post except for the title, awesome. Thank you so much for stopping by! I am heading over to your blog now, just by the title I think it is going to be fun to read!!! Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  2. Mother Theresa equals pure awesome. Sorry MT, only way I can describe it. I don't think she has ever said anything I didn't like or wasn't inspired by. Truly, one of the most amazing people that walked the Earth. Good choice for "M".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because of her compassion and kindness she undoubtedly belongs to the world's most influential women. Although I don't ahree with her opinions on contraception and abortion, I admire her effort to keep families together. The institution of family is slowly dissipating from our society so we need significant people who encourage the idea of family and thus family itself.

    ReplyDelete

I love the opportunity to get to know my readers, always looking for new blogs to stalk too! ;-) Leave a comment,or send me an email at angelisse80@yahoo.com and tell me what you think Be sure and leave a link to your site as well so I can come and return the favor!! Happy reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...