Friday, February 18, 2011

SnowBaby

I am just a tad late getting these up, the snow has actually mostly melted. I wanted to share these though. Baby girl's first real experience with the snow, it was great! The excitement on her face when I took her outside and actually let her play for a bit was amazing. So here she is, Serenity's snow day. :-)






Waving to Grandpa :-)


So excited!!!!





Her mittens were HUGE, lol.


And just because I think she is the cutest thing on the planet, here are some more pictures. She was apparently none too impressed with her nuggets and mac n cheese. LOL!







Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh, little dolly! she is so cute! love the snow day pics... and those mittens are just adorable. and did she really fall asleep in her highchair?!!! omg!

    ReplyDelete

I love the opportunity to get to know my readers, always looking for new blogs to stalk too! ;-) Leave a comment,or send me an email at angelisse80@yahoo.com and tell me what you think Be sure and leave a link to your site as well so I can come and return the favor!! Happy reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...