Friday, October 1, 2010

Letters to Serenity

My dearest, beautiful, amazing Serenity. Where has this year gone. It is October now and your 1st birthday is right around the corner. I won't lie and tell you it is all joy that I feel as your birthday approaches, there is also an odd sense of loss. I feel like this year has gone by too fast. You are such a big girl, and as time goes by, you will need mommy less and less. I feel such pride in all that you have accomplished this year, from the first time you lifted your little head and looked at me, to the first time you crawled across the floor. Soon you will be walking, and then there will be potty training. Before I know it you will be wanting to go on dates, and doing everything in your power to give mommy a heart attack. So please don't be too upset with me if I try to hold on to this time for as long as I can. I will  probably definitely be over-protective at times, and I know you won't understand at the time, but mommy has been through and seen a lot, and I just want to protect you from the harshness of the world for as long as possible baby girl. Today is Abby's birthday, I know you don't know it yet but you guys are going to be great friends! I wish we lived closer to her and Auntie Christina so you could go to school together, but there will be lots of weekend sleepovers and days together. I love you Baby Girl, you are my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the opportunity to get to know my readers, always looking for new blogs to stalk too! ;-) Leave a comment,or send me an email at angelisse80@yahoo.com and tell me what you think Be sure and leave a link to your site as well so I can come and return the favor!! Happy reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...