Friday, April 23, 2010

Ummmm......Seriously

Ok seriously what does it say about our police/rescue force that when you call to report a driver who is not only bouncing off the concrete median but also running people out of their lanes, they say they can't do anything about it?!?! I call and get the number for the police dept., of course by the time I got through I was in the next towns jurisdiction. I talked to four different cop-shops before finally being told to call 911. So I dialed the number and waited, all the while watching Mr. Blue Ford Tempo swerve all over the road, when the lady finally picked up you could pretty well tell how the conversation was going to go. She acted like she didn't have time to talk to me, like it was an imposition. I tell her the same thing I have told four other people, that I don't know who I need to speak with but that I am following behind a man who is taking reckless driving to a whole new level (granted I worded it a little differently, but you get the gist of it), and that I had make, model, color, and license plate of his car, could she please send someone before someone got hurt. She got impatient with me and said that as long as we were driving nothing could be done, that if I saw him pulled over I could call then. I responded with "If he were pulled over I wouldn't have had to call because he wouldn't be a threat to anyone then." And then I said, "So basically what you're telling me is he is going to have to kill somebody before I can get help." She got REALLY snotty with me after that, "That's not what I said" Click. She hung up on me!!!!!! Are you kidding me right now?!?!?! Ok I am done, I just needed to rant a bit and get that out. I haven't been that pissed in a while. So I feel better now. :-D Remind me not to call 911 if I ever have an emergency though, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the opportunity to get to know my readers, always looking for new blogs to stalk too! ;-) Leave a comment,or send me an email at angelisse80@yahoo.com and tell me what you think Be sure and leave a link to your site as well so I can come and return the favor!! Happy reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...