Thursday, April 22, 2010

Off to the pediatrician we go

Baby girl had a pediatrician appt today. So of course we were running late, lol. I don't know what happened, we actually got up a bit earlier than usual. Everything seemed to be going smoothly, and then all of a sudden it was 10 minutes before she had to be there and I hadn't even gotten her in her car seat. I am so thankful her Ped is only 5 minutes away. So we got there with about a minute and a half to spare. I hate running late, I imagine it didn't help I was already having anxiety about the visit. Serenity had to get shots :-( No fun for anyone. She did so great though, she cried for a minute, I gave her my cell phone(lol go me for the distraction tactics) and she was fine. I am so proud of my little angel!! I can't wait until I can give her a lollipop or take her for ice cream after she has to go to the doctor. She weighs 15lbs 11oz, and is now 25.5in. She is getting so big! It makes me a little sad, I am going to so miss her being so tiny, but at the same time I can't wait until she is big enough to go play in the rain, and go to the zoo, and the movies!! Well baby girl is up from her nap and hungrier than a hostage, lol, have to go feed the boss. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the opportunity to get to know my readers, always looking for new blogs to stalk too! ;-) Leave a comment,or send me an email at angelisse80@yahoo.com and tell me what you think Be sure and leave a link to your site as well so I can come and return the favor!! Happy reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...