Saturday, May 29, 2010

This week has been one of the greatest with baby girl to date. Not that every week isn't great because it so is, but I so love getting to be there for all of the firsts in her life. We had a play-date Thursday with a good friend of mine Christina and her daughter Abigail, who happens to only be three weeks older than Serenity. We had lunch and then took the girls to the park. It was Serenity's first time on the swings, she had so much fun! It was awesome. Then Friday she got to get in the pool for the first time. :-) She wasn't a huge fan at first until she realized it was like the bathtub and that when she kicked her little feetsies she could make big splashes. After that she laughed and squealed the rest of the time. Her smile is so beautiful!!

First time in the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the opportunity to get to know my readers, always looking for new blogs to stalk too! ;-) Leave a comment,or send me an email at angelisse80@yahoo.com and tell me what you think Be sure and leave a link to your site as well so I can come and return the favor!! Happy reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...