Saturday, June 5, 2010

So it is storming like hell out, which is no fun. Baby girl is not so much a fan of the whole thunder and lightening thing, you know. It starts really coming down, there is just a huge crack of thunder, and the lightening flashes so bright it looks like daytime. Baby girl wakes up screaming, now besides her teething, she never wakes up like that. So I of course almost jump out of my skin at the sound and proceed to fall off the bed because I am in such a hurry to get to her. Awesome. I pick my sorry butt up, shake it off, and get in there to calm my poor chicka. Wouldn't you know it, as soon as I get her calmed and back to sleep, in her bed even(which is a big win for me and a story for another time), the flipping tornado sirens go off. Figures...... So now I have to get my poor, sleepy crabbers up and high tail it to the basement. Ugh....... I am sure there isn't actually going to be a tornado, better safe than sorry though right. Hopefully it won't be a struggle to get her back to sleep, keep your fingers crossed for me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the opportunity to get to know my readers, always looking for new blogs to stalk too! ;-) Leave a comment,or send me an email at angelisse80@yahoo.com and tell me what you think Be sure and leave a link to your site as well so I can come and return the favor!! Happy reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...