Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hump Day Hotties

This is my first installment of the Hump Day Hotties. I don't know that it will be an every week thing, but I think as mommies we could all use a little pick me up around the middle of the week. So I figured a little bit of eye candy may be just the thing. :-) So here they are ladies, this weeks Hump Day Hotties, hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed looking through endless pictures of good-looking men to find just the right ones. Lol!! 

I am a total sucker for tall, tattooed, and speaks with an accent. Yum! So first up is
Victoria is a lucky lucky gal



Next on my hottie list is actually a two-fer. I don't get to catch their show, Supernatural, as often as I would like. It's on Fridays on the WB, and while the show revolves around the paranormal they are really funny too. It's a win win!
Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles


As I sometimes have very strange taste in men, I am going to throw in one that although he has been in several movies, a lot of people still don't know him. Besides his accent is fantastic *shivers* I love a man with an accent!

Mads Mikkelsen


Last but certainly not least, I am throwing in someone that I have had a crush on since forever. I think he is a total eccentric nut, but I think it adds to his appeal.



Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week, and that the weekend finds you fast! If you have any suggestions/request for future hotties, please let me know. It is hard work to scour the oodles and oodles of pics of gorgeous men, but somebody has to do it. ;-)


Wiping the drool off the keyboard, 

           

1 comment:

  1. You can watch supernatural on Netflix!! It's the only thing I watch on there :)

    ReplyDelete

I love the opportunity to get to know my readers, always looking for new blogs to stalk too! ;-) Leave a comment,or send me an email at angelisse80@yahoo.com and tell me what you think Be sure and leave a link to your site as well so I can come and return the favor!! Happy reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...