Monday, April 11, 2011

Hi my name is Mommy, have we met......


I am a mom!!


After all of the months that have come and gone since my daughter was born it is still a shock sometimes. I am a mom.......saying it even feels surreal at times. I am a mom, but not only am I a mom, I am HER mom.
Mommy to this beautiful...
Too cute for words




Adventurous......
My little daredevil :-)



Smart....
I am in soooo much trouble when she gets older, lol.

Incredibly funny.....
Playing in the puddles

"Helping" Momma pack for our weekend away lol

$100's of dollars in toys and nothing compares to taking a ride in the box, LOL

She loves to play IN the sippy cup drawer :-P

 
Grandpa taught her to cross her arms, she is adorable!

Unique little girl who melts my heart with just a look......
I love you Baby Girl :-)
and lights up my entire world with one bright, beautiful smile
Playing on Mommy's bed, waiting for her bedtime story :-D
And I get to be her mommy forever. Can you believe it?!? Yeah me neither, it still catches me off guard. I will be sitting there and she will do something that makes me laugh or makes me look, and I will be so caught by how truly amazing she is, and how very lucky I am that she is mine. I was given a gift when I had my little cub, one that I intend to show my thanks for every day for the rest of my life. The best and most precious part of me gets up way too early, and at times goes to bed way too late. The best part of me can be found running around in Curious George pj's and a brilliant (mischievous) smile, babbling I love you's to a family who loves her beyond measure.

She is perfect, and beautiful, and a total mess. And I wouldn't change a thing........
Breakfast anyone??
Even when she pulls all of the cereal out and dumps it on the floor, LMAO!



I do apologize for the sap factor of this post, but it really had to be done. Have you ever caught yourself just staring at your little one in awe? I catch myself doing it every day. :-) Hope you all have a wonderful week!!! 

8 comments:

  1. I love the sap factor! Those moments are very necessary for sanity's sake, and well maybe to help remind us how lucky we are to be called
    MOM! Thanks for the sweet reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too beautiful - true magic. The sap factor is great. Thank you so much for sharing the love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't apologize! LOVE it!!

    Stumbled you...would love if you could stumble me back:
    http://www.keenlykristin.com/2011/04/please-help-lizzie-get-her-wish.html

    Thanks!
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Pics :) Thank you so much for joining the hop. You have been stumbled! You can find my post here: Blog Hop Commenting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello..stumbled back here.. do keep in touch...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice pictures and an adorable baby! Looks like you are a doing a good mom job so far. Keep us posted...you be the mom of a teenager eventually...

    ReplyDelete

I love the opportunity to get to know my readers, always looking for new blogs to stalk too! ;-) Leave a comment,or send me an email at angelisse80@yahoo.com and tell me what you think Be sure and leave a link to your site as well so I can come and return the favor!! Happy reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...