Friday, July 16, 2010

Walmart.com: On The Wild Side Puzzle - Peace on Earth, 1000 Pieces: Games & Game Room

Walmart.com: On The Wild Side Puzzle - Peace on Earth, 1000 Pieces: Games & Game Room

I am so excited to do this puzzle!! We put together a 500 piece Lord of the Rings puzzle last night, it took four of us several hours. Lol I haven't laughed that much or had that much fun in a long time. By the time we put the last piece in I think we were all slap happy and delirious from staring at the tiny pieces for so long. I really think puzzles are a great way of teaching kids patience and helps them fine tune their attention to details. My nephew is almost nine and he loved helping with the puzzle. I wish I had taken a picture of it to share before we destroyed it, next time. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I am truly looking forward to spending time with my baby girl and the rest of the family. I am going to go pick up another puzzle for tomorrow. :-) They are fun and affordable, that is quality time I can really get in to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the opportunity to get to know my readers, always looking for new blogs to stalk too! ;-) Leave a comment,or send me an email at angelisse80@yahoo.com and tell me what you think Be sure and leave a link to your site as well so I can come and return the favor!! Happy reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...