Friday, July 30, 2010

Today's Random Tidbit

Formula 303 Maximum Strength Natural Muscle Relaxant - 250 tablets for $29.95 and Specials !!!

I don't know about you, but I can absolutely use something to help me relax at times. There are just some days that are so chaotic that I have a hard time shutting my brain up. Not to mention the tight muscles and fybromyalgia pain from carting a 9 month old around all day. Fybromyalgia sucks, I have lived with it for a very long time, but somehow never really get used to how bad it can get. Now though it hurts, sometimes unbearably, I really can't take anything. I can't afford to try to take care of my little girl with a foggy brain. That just isn't ok. So I searched for something natural and talked to my chiropractor about what my options were. He showed me this product one day and told me I should try it. I went into it honestly not expecting much from it, most products turn out to be worthless crap. So the first couple of times I took it, always at night, I tried to keep an open mind. The first time I took it I felt a little bit more relaxed and kind of sleepy. After a few days of using it I noticed that my muscles did feel more relaxed and I was sleeping better. I know this sounds like a testimonial, and it's not, I just really love that I found something that doesn't give me that high feeling and actually works. So that's my random tidbit of the day. :-) Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining Mama's Little Nestwork! :) I am already following your blog! Make sure to stop by throughout the week and comment on fellow bloggers and give support! I will go add your blog now! Make sure to add your button! Come and visit Mama's Little Chick also when you get a chance!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Love your header photo on the beach, so peaceful.

    I'm stopping by from Mama's Little Nestwork, and your newest follower! Following you via Google Friend & Networked Blogs. Come visit me at http://jinnialow.com

    Have a great day!
    Jinnia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try melatonin too at night. It's great stuff. Natural sleep inducer and you wake up feeling just fine.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I love the opportunity to get to know my readers, always looking for new blogs to stalk too! ;-) Leave a comment,or send me an email at angelisse80@yahoo.com and tell me what you think Be sure and leave a link to your site as well so I can come and return the favor!! Happy reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...