Friday, June 4, 2010

The Saturday nine - Five minutes of randomness

Saturday 9: If I Had a Hammer

1. Are you handy with tools?
Sometimes, depends on what we are using them on, I am Mcguyver :-)

2. What was the best thing that happened to you this week?

baby girl learned how to feed herself and to wave :-D

3. What was the worst thing that happened to you this week?

Jerad

4. Do you think you act your age?

Probably not, I don't look my age anyway....lol

5. Describe an item of clothing that has definitely seen better days but that you refuse to dispose of and still wear. Why won't you toss it?

Nikes, the have no cushion left, but I love them

6. What is your favorite summertime beverage?

Definitely Margaritas......YUM

7. Have you ever lied about your age?

Nah, nobody believes I am as old as I am anyway so why bother.

8. What was the most memorable birthday party you've attended?

My best friend Dawn, though I don't know how much of it she actually remembers, lol

9. What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?

The dentist, kids dentists are supposed to be friendly, mine OD'd me on nitrous oxide. Not fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the opportunity to get to know my readers, always looking for new blogs to stalk too! ;-) Leave a comment,or send me an email at angelisse80@yahoo.com and tell me what you think Be sure and leave a link to your site as well so I can come and return the favor!! Happy reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...